Friday 20 March 2009

Suprised?? Yeahh Maybe~





19th of March,yesterday, the end of the first term of 2009 and... someone's birthday... guess who... haha =P well i arrived quite late than usual in the morning to school, hoping to avoid any birthday songs from my mates... i went to L6-4 to see a mate of mine to ask a few things that i've had in my mind. the second i want to step in, luckily Daus went first, so they sing a birthday song to Daus instead haha =P so yeah i went inside... a birthday song... play it cool as always haha... went back to my class, got a few greeting from my classmates and received a present from Amuls, thanks babe!!! hehe =D

block 4... sociology class... hoping to have no class, typical holiday mood haha... mr.charles went in with a 'bag', so not like him to carry a bag with him with no books inside of it! haha didn't even suspect a thing though... anyway, he came in with a gloomy mood, again so not like him, usually mr.charles explains to us why he was in such mood. then two of my mates, larry and lukman loopy, asked for permission to go the cloak room in the early of the morning!!! something's fishy~

so we learned sociology as always... a few minutes of lecturing about Marxism and Crime, me reading the pages wondering what the hell is Marxist criminologist claimed about crime... before i even realised it... "Happy Birthday to you"... wtf?! i saw both loopy and larry at the door, holding a durian haha... for a minute i was thinking wth did these two holding a durian and sing a birthday song?! then i saw my name was written on the durian, cool got icing on durian haha, and below it says "happy holiday"...

it took me like 30 seconds to realise that the durian was a cake!!! haha, it was like so lagg of me =P damn, i was really shock and freeze out back then!!! not to mention "control ron control" haha ='S btw, to prove this, i did put my blur wtf is going on face on the post haha =D so yeahh, i was quite suprised that moment... i did'nt saw it coming eventhough i did suspect something haha...

thank you mr.charles for the cake, loopy and larry for the suprise and the whole sociology class for singing a lovely birthday song... sorry, no belanja ah haha, kapih already =P btw, the P.S for block 5 that is using L6-7 room, not my fault the room smelled like durian haha =P

block 5, GP class, well ms.lee did fulfill her promise to sing me another birthday song... again thanks to the whole GP class... =D

break time, another song haha led by my mate Duke, thanks mate, eventhough it was quite embarrassing =s oh he also led another song in my history class haha, typical Duke~ nice mate... =D

before i went home, i hang my ass out at the canteen with a few friends, and bumped in with kevin, my junior and one of my squad c junior during orientation... i was quite touched when he said that he represented the whole squad C to greet me a happy birthday... well, at least they still remember their old senior hehe... i replied and joked, "why they didn't greet me individually?" "they can't find you anywhere senior so they asked me to greet you" "ooo~" ehem2, to that squad C, im sorry for not available that morning haha but i appreciate your greetings... =')

yawnnn, im sleepy noe due to overconsume of nasi katok for lunch haha, so i end my post with a special announcement...

"to those who greeted me... suprised me with a cake and made my day a blast, thank you so much!!! i really appreciate it and to some extent touched but not in a jiwang2 way haha =P to the ones who greeted me via chatbox, again tq sooooo muchh, sorry cannot belanja, reserved for tomorrow's date haha kidding =P and... enjoy your hools peeps!!! =)"

-out-

0 comments: