Wednesday 25 March 2009

Pictures Of You.... Pictures Of...






pictures position: from top...
- me doing my Kata at Sengkarai Dojo
- me doing a Mawashi Geri at our training in Pantai Seri Kenangan last Sunday for the Brukaf competiton
- my lil bro Aldrin with a... axe kick?! haha
- my lil bro Austin with his Uramawashi Gere

This my 2nd post about karate, and last post about it was a little emotional don't you think? haha...

Well, this time it's touch a brief account about these two karatekas... My respected, *cough2 not!!!* little brothers haha...

Aldrin - a bit of a shorty but bare in mind his mawashi gere or the rounhouse kick is sometime can be refered as lethal... trust me... I've been through thius shit, a lot!!! and, he's quite good in sweeping, can't remember the Japanese term for it... Im quite impressed when he beat down a dude from ABDB in the last tournament... You earn my respect little man!!!

Austin - my 3rd youngest brother but a bit taller than his 2nd elder, ALdrin!!! haha =p IDK much about him... Coz, he's a conservative type of guy when it comes to sparring... Seriously, I don't ever want to piss this guy out in the ring!!! Why? When he pissed, he will kill.... *gulp* some may not realise it until he gave them a good old uramawashi gere in the face... How fast? Well... Let's just say, the feet slaps before you even blinked... Fast enough? haha... And he's quite a fighter in terms of agility, strength and mentality... Unluckily he never had the chance to fight in tournaments though, too young for most tournaments!!! But, to my experience in karate, I can see a champion when I see one... A little more adjustments and you're there mate... =)

Well, it's almost time to go to school for the Explorace thingy hehe, better off to shower before my mate arrives to pick me up... haha, kana marah nda cali~ =P Well, wish me and some of my other karate peers good luck for the upcoming Brukaf tournament in Mumong this 27th and 29th... *nervous2* =S

-out-

0 comments: