Thursday 12 March 2009

M.U.S.I.C


My little ‘earphone’ friend is one part of my daily routine. Wherever I go, whatever I do, waiting for my turn in counters, eating at restaurants, you name it all, my music mate never stayed far. People may refer me as a ‘music-aholic’ and some claim that I’m crazy, sort of, because almost 2/3 of my time is spent with mp3.

Well I don’t literally go around and announce to people why in the world I spent most of my time with music… Not that free and I’m not even that free to update my blog, sorry readers… ‘-_-

Okay, reason number one, it’s my life and I can do whatever I want haha =P Two, music is my source of inspiration, most o the time, I can’t even revise or even do my assignments without it, seriously!!! =S

Three, I’m kind of the ‘anti-noise’, ‘anti - bla bla’, ‘anti-comment’ and ‘anti wtf is going on with the world’ type of person, yeaa I prefer to sit there not knowing any bull crap people say or gossip about. So whenever I encounter these types of shit, don’t even bother to say a word to me… I’m off listening to my mp3 with both ears covered with music in that little corner haha

Four, it’s a way for me to release stress. I don’t know about you guys but it sure works with me. I listen to sorts of genre, but only 3 types of genre fits me well in any situation which I refer to as ‘versatile genre’ – Britpop, Indie and alternative respectively. One of my mates actually asked me the other day, “Why do you listen to Britpop? Is it really that good?” umm well lets see… I don’t know about you but I believe that every individual has their own taste of music, so yepp… Plus, such type of bands like the Arctic Monkeys and Bloc Party are one of my favorites. What’s not to like? Cool drum beats, esp. how they play around with the cymbals and the bass pedals and their ‘British English Accent’. I’m quite tired of the typical American English accent which is commonly on air nowadays and I find British accent pop music is rather a unique blend of music. =D

So that’s all I can say about my mp3 ‘addiction’, sort of haha, well that’s the most logical answers I can think off right now hehe… Well, and I’m off *plug in headphones, when the sun goes down from the arctic monkeys please~* =P

0 comments: