Sunday 2 November 2008

Beyond Friendship =)








I thought about the memories I’ve had with my friends when we were in KB for PSK karate event when I saw our PSK pictures on my laptop last time. Baam!!! Nickelback’s song, photograph starts to come out of nowhere haha. A few minutes of reminiscing and it did really felt like going back to the ‘good old times’…=D

Anyway when I think back all the things we did together was rather fun, even though the training was like hell but who cares when you like to sparr a lot lolz!!! The training was tough in the first three weeks but we got over it…

But all the hard work was well worth it. From the hardcore training to the endless beating, only God knows how it felt like ahaha!!! What I adore the most is our bond, somehow are more than friends… more than teammates… more like a family... Wesehh~~ =P

Three days in KB was rather interesting than how I pictured it would be. And I must admit that I’m impressed with some of my teammates. I didn’t expect that some of them would go beyond better than what I’ve seen before…

Me? Umm I only managed to get a 2nd bronze for the KATA team event along with my two other teammates, Amer and Eham, and a silver medal in the men’s under 85 kg Kumite (Sparring) and I got DQ at the final match… F#ck!!! Ahaha!!! Naah its oklah, no hard feelings though… =P

Well in the end, win or lose, it didn’t matter at all because the thing is we did have fun on the way… =) Congrats to all of the ones who managed to get medals during the event and all of the Tutong Karate Contingent: Rynnol, Sia, Niko, Ijat, Fadli, Fadil, Muiz, Mat, Hafiz, Bobeh, Eham, Aldrin, Amer, Li, Kimin, Nana, Nabilah, Rozi, Sally, Mama Atoi, Fatin, Yu and Zana …Guys I miss you!!! A lot!!! Haha!!! And a special thanks to our karate tutor: Sensei Naz, Sensei Hasan and Sensei Pg.Jaya, thank you for all of your support!!! =D

0 comments: