Sunday 2 November 2008

5 THINGS I HATE THE MOST WHEN CHATTING ONLINE

1. Got disconnected when I’m still busy chatting with someone “yang diminati”

2. Crazy EX girlfriends who appeared out of no where, a year with no contact whatsoever and without any reason asking something like “masih sayang aku?” and “mau masih sama aku?”. Simple answer… NO!!! And do yourself a favor and find somebody else!!!

3. The one who answer “secret lah” when I ask who they are and where they got my email. Honestly, it pisses me off and I’m not f#cking free to play guessing2 games…

4. When someone pissed off with someone and say something bad about them using their “nick” as their so called “weapon”. Salah guna tu namanya haha =P

5. When I’m apologizing to someone who is clearly pissed off with me, via MSN, and replied something like “adakan ku marah?” or “mana ada aku marah” as if I’m so f#cked up dumb to realize that… I’m not born yesterday lahh~

So every time one of these things happens, I conclude them with a good old “FUCK IT” HaHaHa!!! =D

0 comments: