Wednesday 24 September 2008

My 1st Buffet Dinner










Today me and two of my other friends, Daus and Ash, went for a sungkai dinner at the May Inn Cafe at Halim Plaza... Wheww am i glad to see them coz im pretty damn bored myself during this week... Anyway... We supposed to meet up there like at 5 pm but i turned in like 50 minutes later coz i got stuck at Hua Ho Tutong buying a vaccum cleaner to replace the one i recked this morning, yes i did and im really good at it haha... So i got there late and when i got there my friend Daus said that he already paid for my buffet (which i didn't expect but thanks anyway Daus haha). I was like "what?? Ohh Okeeehh..." and when the sungkai time arrived, everybody was like busy taking the buffet. Wahh atu ramai~ People rushing2 to get food at the buffet table, including my friend, and i still sitting there clueless with my other friend Ash.

Really, i never been to a buffet before so Ash was telling me to follow Daus on the buffet table. So i got up and on my way to the table i bumped in to my old mate from my last school and yep i had a conversation there. Yeah2 bla bla bla bla bla and a few more blas with him and i remembered i haven't get my food yet. "Kash, have you grabbed some food yet?" and he replied "Yeah i have.. Why?". WTF?!!! I thought that he haven't get his food wahh~ Then he said again "Bahh you better get yours lahh or else the food will finish".

So i walk towards the table and still clueless on what to do!!! hahaha... I take a look at the buffet table while my hand was trying to grab a plate and i realised that most of the food was finished!!! Even the rice!!! Aiyooo so unlucky of me... =(

I walked back to our table, without food and looking at my buddy finishing his piece of fried chicken. Arghhh... Feeling frustrated, i told my friend that i want to change my buffet to a regular meal. Yes, really2 frustrated haha. I went to the table, feeling kind of embarrassed and told the waitress to change my buffet into Fried Noodles haha.

Damn... haha... Well it's ok lah, at least it's a lesson for me next time im going to a buffet dinner again aha "When people starts rushing to the buffet table, grab as many food as you can!!! haha!!! Don't i repeat don't get left behind!!! hahaha".

1 comments:

Charles Lim said...

Only for some sungkai buffets, the food will not be refilled after it is finished. Usually they do refill food, depending on where you go to. Better luck "Next Ramadhan"